Topic: July Chat
View Single Post
July 4th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tamaralynnb
Brittanie good luck with all the packing and moving.

Robin I hope that Ellie's Party goes great! I heard about the loss of the firemen too, but didn't know the fire was so close to you.

Becky thanks for the texts the last few days. DH has been working from home most days in the last 2 weeks because of the flood. We were unaffected but his transit route was and the whole downtown core was completely shutdown for a week. I just brought the computer back upstairs today! I think your vacation plans sound great. Mine is going to be spend helping my parents clean out there house to sell. Way to go Mark on potty training!!!

Nicole I can't believe you are 29 weeks already! Way to go on getting so many pages done.

Canada day here was HOT! Above 30. We spent the day at Calaway park with my friend Erin's family. She has 3 boys as well and all close in age to mine (within 6 months) Everyone had a great time. The 2nd was even hotter so we spent the day at the Lake. I am also a boring facebooker but here is my link. https://www.facebook.com/tamara.bezemer.1?ref=tn_tnmn
Here are a few pictures.

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Thank you bokkechick for my fantastic Siggy