Topic: breastfeeding
View Single Post
July 4th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I wear nursing shirts when out if I can. I bf everywhere. I never use a blanket as that calls attention to what I'm doing. I put a pref old over my breast, get things ready, position my kids head and lower the cloth to latch them on. The prefold catches any excess and if baby pops off I have a quick cover. I pull it closer to my shoulder for burping and putting myself away. No one sees anything and they think that the baby is asleep. I've had a few uncomfortable situations where people have come way too close to see the"sleeping baby".

My point is you can be very discreet and feed your baby. I have no clue how I'm going to do this with twins! I don't think that you can feed two at once without flashing something! I'd have to bf one at a time or pump or something! I'm thinking I might actually need a cover as that would be better than a screaming baby as they wait.