Friday Five 7/5
View Single Post
July 5th, 2013, 07:12 AM
Join Date: Jan 2010
1. If you could change one life-changing event in the life of someone important to you, would you?
Yup, I'd keep my mom from being an alcoholic/pill popper and then her eventual suicide.
2. Which do you think is easier to do, being friends for many years, or being life partners for many years?
As in spouse= life partners? Definitely life partners. I have always found it very difficult to make/keep friends. Hubby and I aren't going anywhere, ever.
3. Have you ever walked away from someone you considered a friend?
Many times, I have a low BS tolerance.
4. If you had to choose between telling the truth and hurting a friend or lying and making them happy, which would you choose?
5. Which would you rather hear--the truth which will hurt, or the comforting lie?
Co-Host July 2014 DDC
Awaiting our Team Green baby at home July 2014
. . .
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Earthy.Mama