View Single Post
July 5th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't ever feel the need to raise other people's children. Unless they come to me specifically asking for advice, even if I know them well, I keep my mouth shut. There is just TOOO much information at our fingertips for people to not know the pros and cons of their actions these days. Nor is it my job to past judgement on a parent who has made a decision that I don't specifically agree with.

On that same note I try to be a VERY informed parent and do my best to come to the best decisions I can for the health and well being of my child. Coupled with my doctors advice I believe that I can make a sound decision. I know my child like NO other woman will no matter how many children she has had in the past. So if someone were to come to me with unwarranted advice about how to raise my child I wouldn't take it THAT well and would politely ask them to mind their own business.

That's the downside to our culture with tons of information at our fingertips. EVERYONE is a know it all suddenly. I can't tell you how many things people have said that are wrong, bad, etc for babies now. If I listened to everyone my baby would live in a sanitized bubble for the rest of his life. *lol*

Last edited by MsRK; July 5th, 2013 at 08:00 AM.