View Single Post
July 5th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Super Mommy
UGH now I'm going to be worried. I went in to the doctor to see if I had a UTI. They did a urinalysis and a urine pregnancy test. The UA was negative for infection but they are going to culture it. I was almost in the elevator when the receptionist called my name and told me they wanted to do a HCG blood test before I left. The lab tech said that my line on my urine pregnancy test was really faint. She asked me if it was faint at home and I told her I did a digital test. My OBGYN came into the lab and told me the same thing, she said the line was really really faintly positive. I asked her what that would mean and she said she just wants to make sure it's a good pregnancy. She left and I asked the lab tech if it's normal for it to be faint when I'm only 4 weeks and she said definitely yes. I told her I didn't want to have to worry and she said I had nothing to worry about. Okay, but that doesn't mean I'm not worried now. The doctor acted kinda rushed to get out of there. I couldn't wait for my results because they closed in 30 minutes. They told me I would have to wait until Monday for the results. UUGHH. I'm kinda irritated with the doctor that she would say that. I mean I know that the test would be faint this early, not to mention they were using a cheapie and I had already peed about 30 - 45 minutes before that and had a glass of water in between. But I'm still worried. I mean I don't have anything to worry about, right?