View Single Post
July 5th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Super Mommy
It took me a long time to get my birth story up, but I finally did. I have just been so busy adjusting to this new family life. Unfortunately my daughter is reverting back to wanting to be a baby/acting like a baby, so that has been challenging... she went from being fully potty trained to having accidents again/wanting to wear her pull ups instead of her underwear sometimes (especially when she is helping me change Logan, she wants to be changed...) and whenever I do something for Logan, she suddenly wants it, like being held/fed, wanting to be in the crib, etc. Any tips on how to get her out of this phase? She loves Logan a lot but I can tell she feels displaced/jealous because she is being super whiny and acting out a whole lot more.. some of it I know could be her age (she is 4) but other than that I don't know... it's a little frustrating to say the least because I am so sleep deprived..

Next question: since I had a vaginal delivery with no tearing/stitches, when do you all think I could start working out again? I feel like I really could now but I am only a week postpartum so I am not sure?

and last for now, for the women who breastfeed: how do you continue to have a life and go out sometimes and still breastfeed? (besides regular pumping) I am going back to work full time after my leave and my schedule is really weird with a couple of overnights so I am not sure how long I can keep breastfeeding up.. I know I will have to supplement at some point and switch eventually like I did with Chloe, I am sure. But in case I can do it longer I would like to know how I can still enjoy a glass of wine at night or something and still breastfeed.. I miss my wine a lot! haha

Anyway, I hope you are all doing great. I am sorry, I'm much more active on Facebook. Congratulations to all the new mamas. We made it through ladies!! Can't wait to be a playroom