View Single Post
July 5th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Super Mommy
Aubrey had her 2 week checkup on Wednesday. She is doing great and now weighs 8lb 4oz and is 20 1/4" long. She was born at 7lb 40z and we left hospital at 1 day old at 7lb even so she has gained really well. She takes 3 1/2 oz each feeding and they are anywhere from 2-4 hours apart. She is a picture of health and I am so excited and grateful for that.

I am still struggling with post partum and it is kind of severe. I filled out a questionnaire at pediatrician office and anything over a 9 is concerning and I scored a 16 so I have an appointment with my doctor on Thursday of next week. I have told my family how I am struggling and my extended family has stepped up and been over a lot to help out. My sister came over today and ran the household while I got some much needed sleep. I have never had such lingering baby blues like this before but today I feel great and haven't cried once so I am hoping that last week was the worst of it and things are starting to turn around. I know sleep deprivation can do many terrible things and I am hoping it was really just the sleep deprived stuff that was causing me to be so upset.

Is anybody else struggling and what have you found to be helpful?

Thanks for any input, I greatly appreciate it!!

~Kristin~