Topic: Fussy baby
View Single Post
July 5th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Super Mommy
Jackson had been doing well for the last 3 weeks he has been home. Just crying when hungry or dirty. Eating well and then being content or going back to sleep. Now the last 2 or 3 days he has been so fussy. Always acting hungry and I feed him and after awhile he is full and don't eat anymore but still acts hungry. He barley ever sits contently now. During the day is is barley sleeping, he acts so tired but fights it constantly. He also uses his nook a ton now but never had to before. He crys and crys but he's not hungry or dirty diaper. His grandma has been staying with us and I feel like this has something to do with it. She holds him constanly and evey time he peeps she is right there. Now he is just never content sleeping anywhere. He is always fussing. She is a huge help and its great don't get me wrong but it seems as he is getting very spolied or something. We had such a good routine going and he was sleeping well everywhere, its totally messed up now. She will only be here 2 more days but now when she leaves I have to try to get the routine back. Most of time nothing seems actually wrong with him. Help! I wont confront her she has been an amazing help.