View Single Post
July 5th, 2013, 10:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Last year in Early July I had a M/C with my first. I had my first scan at 5/6 weeks and then miscarried a week and so after. It will be a year since my loss and now I found out I am pregnant again. Next week will be a year since I lost my first. It was the most painful thing I have ever experienced in my life. And to this day, I still grieve and miss my little one. I also suffered a Chemical pregnancy before after I lost my first one.

Well, I found out about a week ago I am pregnant again. I feel like it is a blessing to be finding out that I am pregnant because I know this month I will be hiting it hard with emotions since it will offically be a year since I lost my first. I have been waiting patiently for this time to happen again and it has and I am very happy and blessed but I am also so scared that I will lose this one. I do not want to lose another pregnancy. No one should have to go through that pain. No one deserves that.

How am I soupose to cope with a loss of past pregnancy while I am currently pregnant now with a new one? I know it has been a year but It doesn't get easier. This month has been a rollar coster ride with me. Full of emotions and such.

Do you have any advice for me? Please and thank you.

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3