View Single Post
July 5th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Well I decided to join this site since the forums seemed to be the friendliest on the internet. Ok now for starters lol. I am 28 years old and I have never had any children before but I want to. I think it is very possible I may be pregnant, my boyfriend seems to think I am as well. My last menstrual cycle was on June 8th, 2013 and it was right on time. But I had unprotected sex during the days I would be ovulating according to the chart calculator. Now it is July 5th almost the 6th when my next period is due according to my menstrual calculator. Earlier this week I kept waking up with severe cramping that felt almost like I was constipated along with this strange yet painful sensation that felt like my stomach and insides were stretching outwards the way a balloon does when blown up. I got up to go to the bathroom and nothing at first but then well...I am sorry if this is too much info but I hope you will be understanding...I finally went and it became diarrhea and in the middle of it I was suddenly overcome with an intense hot flash and a nauseated feeling in my stomach to where I threw up repeatedly. By the end I was feeling pretty sweaty and queasy. The next few days I continued to feel these symptoms along with the occasional sharp pains that feel like my stomach is stretching and symptoms of nausea. Today it got even worse when I was shopping at Wal-Mart and nearly fainted. I also get moments where my whole body feels weak and has no energy, like the limbs want to to sleep and I feel dizzy when I stand up. I am also tired all the time. Last few nights I haven't been able to sleep on my stomach really or get comfortable unless I am on my side a certain way. I can't even seem to sit at the computer now without feeling nauseous and my appetite is now gone since of two days ago. I feel like throwing up right now even as I write this. I have also been what my boyfriend describes as more cranky than usual even for pms symptoms and wanting to cry or whine at anything out of nowhere. And another thing to add, I have been getting the most intense migraines ever that make the nausea even worse I did try one of the early pregnancy tests yesterday but I received a negative. I was just wondering if these symptoms sound like any experiences other women have had when they were pregnant. I am also wondering if my story makes it sound like that being pregnant is very likely. I know that if I am pregnant, I will be about 4 weeks along. I plan to test again if my period doesn't show up, or if it ends up looking like the spotting that I have read about from implantation bleeding. Anyways I appreciate any input, thank you.

Last edited by PixieSweets; July 5th, 2013 at 09:54 PM. Reason: adding another symptom I forgot to put.