Friday Five 7/5
View Single Post
July 6th, 2013, 06:59 AM
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: San Pedro, CA
1. If you could change one life-changing event in the life of someone important to you, would you?
I would change my mother's health so she is not sick and hurting constantly
2. Which do you think is easier to do, being friends for many years, or being life partners for many years?
Life partners. None of my friendships have ever lasted as long as my marriage has.
3. Have you ever walked away from someone you considered a friend?
Yes, too many. I have been betrayed by almost everyone I had considered a friend, which is why I am still wary of getting close to people.
4. If you had to choose between telling the truth and hurting a friend or lying and making them happy, which would you choose?
Depends on the situation and person.
5. Which would you rather hear--the truth which will hurt, or the comforting lie?
Always the truth for me.
View Public Profile
Find all posts by oceanwaves