View Single Post
July 6th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Whiskey have they determine they are cancerous? Lots and lots of women have fibroids that are never cancerous and you can simply do a fibroid removal. I've had multiple removed and a huge majority are almost never cancerous

On the other hand I grew up with a mother with cancer and have always said that if I ever found that I tested for the genes for something like breast-cancer or ovarian or uterine cancer, everything would be coming out as fast as possible!

How much removal are they going to do? Are they going to do an entirely full removal of all reproductive organs? Are they open to taking out some eggs and freezing eggs in case you decide you want to use them down the road with a Gestational carrier? Lots of clinics will bank your eggs for free if you're looking at removal for cancer possibilities. You may not think that you would want them now but once they are gone sometimes those feelings change. Even if you never use them with a GC at all, having them on ice might make you feel better in general just so you still have options. There isn't much about that can happen just from having more options.