View Single Post
July 6th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We had a great 3rd/4th/5th on the 3rd, we took Brylie & Hunter to the college home run derby and following that they had the biggest fireworks display in Omaha. the kids LOVED it and did awesome.

on the 4th we went to a parade in the morning, then they have a little carnival/cookout afterward...we came home and took a nap then, we went to a town picnic in a town about 10 minutes away from us and had boasted chicken, then the kids played on the bounce houses/slides and did some games. my in laws, my brother in law and his girlfriend were home so it was really nice to spend time with my BIL & his gf, then we went to my in laws neighbor's house and they shot off some fireworks. the kids were pretty tired, since they were up until midnight the night before and did didnt leave the church picnic until about 1030....

yesterday we spent most of the day at my in laws....we swam, the kids rode their bikes, etc..it was super fun

Check in with us and let us know how you're doing!

What's your name? Chelsea
Where are you from? im FROM the beautiful state of Nebraska, but trapped in iowa
Kids ages and names? Brylie (she will be 4 in August) and Hunter just turned 2 in May
What's been up this past month? preparing to take my NCLEX this friday...eek
What are you looking forward to in July? not a lot really, july we usually just try to stay close to home..we might make a day trip up to the lake and rent a boat for a day or something, but hubbs is usually pretty busy in july

Preggers Check in:

EDD: 12/4
Gender if known: it's another little boy
Baby name if known: Maverick Jude
Planning to birth at home, hospital, or birth center: hospital
How are you feeling? great!
Anything exciting or that concerns you lately? not at all
Share a recent belly pic if you have one! I have been slacking! I havent taken one...I will do that this week, but here are some 4th of july weekend pics

waiting to go in to the homerun derby

parachuters before the derby..the kids thought this was the coolest thing in the world

you cant go to a baseball game and not get hotdogs, ice cream and popcorn..right?

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth