View Single Post
July 6th, 2013, 12:16 PM
~Heather~
I can't believe it's July already! For our US mamas, did you do anything special to celebrate the 4th?
Well my day started around 3am with a nice round of false labor. Contractions came every 5-7 minutes for almost 3 hours. I got up and drank 2 glasses of water, changed positions multiple times, finally took a shower, and just as I was about to start calling people to give them a heads up, they died down. so I was pretty waisted the rest of the day. We were supposed to go to a parade in the morning, but it has been raining non-stop for days now! So that and the evening fireworks were postponed until next weekend (I wasn't too dissapointed to be able to go back to bed ). We did get to go over to a friends house for a (moved indoors) BBQ. So much yummy food!

Check in with us and let us know how you're doing!

What's your name? Heather
Where are you from? FL. Settled in GA
Kids ages and names? Bryce - 4. Conlan - 2.5
What's been up this past month? Nesting like crazy!
What are you looking forward to in July? *Hopefully* a BIRTHday!!

Preggers Check in:

EDD: July 23rd
Gender if known: Girl
Baby name if known: Serenity Grace
Planning to birth at home, hospital, or birth center: Home
How are you feeling? Hormonal I really can't complain though, I've been really good so far!
Anything exciting or that concerns you lately? Not really.
Share a recent belly pic if you have one! PB is acting up again and wont let me share the photo, so here's a direct link - 37 weeks! http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/o...g?t=1373056130