View Single Post
July 6th, 2013, 12:59 PM
the shade of it all
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMamma View Post
When you were two years old?...That's a little odd. How do you go about fixing something like that? I am so sorry your wedding might have to be delayed. My credit also sucks, like big time. I went in with a lot of things with my ex, like motorcycles, trucks, quads, cars, and on top of that my student loans. So basically my debt could have bought a house if you get my drift.
My mother stole my identity, along with my brother's and my father's. My brother and his wife are trying to buy a house and discovered that $4,000 (it was a $3,000 credit and she went way over that) on his credit report, and she almost filed for divorce over it. My brother had to get his actual credit report and show her that it happened when he was 12. I decided to check mine as well, and sure enough, she did the same exact thing to me, on the same date.

She already got busted for theft of $115,000 and forgery in 2007, but I had no idea she was doing it as far back as 1990.

In addition to that, my brother just gave me all of the paperwork he saved from her case in 2007 and I've spent two days reading about how much she threw us all under the bus, so I'm having a hard time being okay with her right now.

Ry, happily engaged to Zach.
Mom to Bodhi, Brigham, and Elliott.