View Single Post
July 6th, 2013, 05:09 PM
Super Mommy
thanks ladies! that made me feel a lot better! i'm feeling reasonably less stressed today, but i still have my moments of course. i don't know what to expect monday. i wonder if they will call and tell me my numbers are good and i won't need to come back in, or if they will want to look at subsequent blood draws to compare. oh well. by monday it'll have been enough time for me to come in. once i hear that my numbers are rising as normal, i'll feel sooo much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking Baby Thornburg View Post
Well, I am very happy for you. Do you try to find a fun way to tell family/friends? Or do you just blurt it out? LOL. I am not sure I will be able to contain myself when I get a BFP, but hope I can find a special way to tell my our families.
so far i've just blurted it out. but only to those close to me, people i would want support from if the worst happened. until im about 12 weeks along, i won't announce it to everyone. i'll probably find a cute way to post it on facebook though. maybe with my daughter holding some type of announcement about becoming a big sister. IDK i'm still brainstorming