View Single Post
July 7th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20ghanover View Post
My son's daycare made us drop his at 12 months. And I fought it at first but it was fantastic because we could get out and do things in the mornings, and his afternoon nap became 3 1/2 hours! Heavenly!

I'm actually anxiously awaiting my daughter now dropping hers so we can get a full 3 hours in the afternoon on the same schedule! Right now we have one go down, then the next, then the other one again.........so we basically can't ever leave the house.

Ashley, are you on facebook? A lot of us have an active facebook group now and I noticed the other day that I don't think you're on it. If you want to be (it's a closed private group), just PM me your facebook info.

Thanks!
Melanie
This is us! Mel takes two naps at 10am and 2pm, LJ takes one at 12 that lasts until it's time for Mel's second nap. Basically I never get a break. We get out of the house because M is still in her infant carrier (it pays to have a tiny baby) so she'll take one of her naps in the carrier. I'd love for her to be at 1 nap but I doubt it would happen anytime soon