View Single Post
July 7th, 2013, 09:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have taken so many different brands before. I really like First Response (All of there test brands), Answer, Clear-Blue Digital. I am not a big fan of blue dye even though they have worked for me before. They are just not my favorite and I always choose pink dye over blue. lol I have also tried online cheapies and Walmart 88 cent ones when I was early testing. I didn't like them when I was early testing. But, they do work well. I got good lines on them when I wasn't early testing. I tested one today with the Walmart cheapie and beautiful dark lines popped up but I am also 5 weeks now.

With this pregnancy, I got lines on FRER and Clearblue brand when I was early testing like way before missed period. I got my very first faint at 7/8 DPO. When I took the online cheapies and walmart brand I didn't see anything and when I did they looked so faint like evaps... It was weird. I just didn't like the results of them when I was early testing with this pregnancy. lol

<3 I have suffered 4 early M/C's since 2012. I am missing my 4 angels so much. My love for them all will never fade. <3

First M/C loss- 7/8 weeks
Second M/C loss- 4-5 weeks(Chemical)
Third M/C loss- 9 weeks and 4 days
Fourth M/C loss- 10 weeks

~No one else will never know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one that knows what my heart feels like on the inside~

<3 Praying and Hoping that my partner and I will be blessed with our miracle soon. <3