View Single Post
July 7th, 2013, 09:36 PM
TTC PINK
Anyone going to TTC despite knowing they will meet resistance from family? DH and I thought we were done with the last one, but I talked DH into JUST ONE MORE at an actual sway attempt for a girl. If we get a boy, then so be it, but I really wanted to actively TRY for a GIRL vs WANTING and HOPING for a girl. His parents only have grandsons, no granddaughters. My BIL is done having children, my SIL I believe is done having children, and we were supposed to be too, but I can't help it, I really want to give DH a daughter of his own.

My Mom I think is sick of having grand kids and I know will be upset if/when we announce we are PG again -although that wont stop us from TTC. His family wont say anything, but I already know they think we are done until DH let it slip to his sister we will be TTC again.

This will be #6 for me, #3 for DH. My older three live with their Dad - long story there, but I dont' feel like 3 is a bad number of children to have (or even six!). Anyone else expecting to meet resistance with a new baby on board?