View Single Post
July 8th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I've been trying to keep my mind off these horrid cramps (the worst I've had in years!) so I decided to get adventurous today. My middle son, has sensory issues. So we have started keeping a lot of play-doh in our house. With kids, they tend to leave them out, dries up, I got tired of buying them again. So I decided to make our own play-do and I'm pretty darn proud of myself!

I've never been crafty like this, I love crafts though. It was fairly simple and if I didn't screw it up, I'm sure it's fool proof

So I thought I'd share for everyone! Because lets face it, almost everyone loves to play with play-doh, adults included

3 cups flour
1.5 cups salt
6 tbsp cream of tartar
3 tbsp oil
3 cups water.

Mix everything in a pan on the stove (I used one I usually make my spaghetti sauce in), stir constantly until the mixture starts to become a ball and pulls away from the sides. Take it out, knead it for 1-2 minutes till it gets the play-doh consistency and you're good to go! Place into air tight container and it should keep for 3 months.

I decided to add some color for them, so I cut it off into 4 sections and used food coloring to color it.

http://instagram.com/p/bgsekYPMeE/

Killian Rivers born April 17th at 36 weeks

Killian's Birth Story