View Single Post
July 8th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Blessed Again!
I love name threads, I obsess, if you hadn't noticed already Sooo...

Bentley is growing in popularity, so I honestly don't think it will be completely "out there" for names. However, there will ALWAYS be teasing by friends and schoolyard kids, so that's a given, no matter what the name. If the name's not an easy mark, some kids will target other things (hair color, height, weight, smarts... you name it...)

I think Bentley is a regal name. Like Mercedes, it does have the auto association, but there are lots of girls named Mercedes who adore their name and I think the same could be said of Bentley.

However, if you are looking for similar options, have you considered Bennet? Beckett? (if you are anything like me, you've been through every freaking boy B name in the universe...)

I think it's a good name and if that's the taunting he'll get, meh, it's mild I bet, being a guy, your DH would have a good idea of what sort of teasing he'll get and whether or not it would last long My DH is the one who goes through all of the name-tease possibilities. I just can't think like that!

Hat's off to Vicki for my cute siggy, thank you!