Topic: A new record
View Single Post
July 8th, 2013, 12:05 PM
POAS addict
Calcium Effectiveness, Safety, and Drug Interactions on RxList It's calcium.. Which can be safe as long as you are not getting too much.
I bought this one but never took it since I am TTCMA: Amazon.com: Spring Valley Dietary Supplement Soy Isoflavones: Health & Personal Care
If you can find something without calcium that would be ideal but with you should be ok unless you start popping up the SI in the next couple cycles.
So SI should be taken like clomid except you take double the mg. A normal starting dose for clomid would be 50mg so I think 100mg of SI CD3-7 would be good. Some women mix it up and do more on different days and such. I have not figured this out as to why and maybe someone will chime in. When i researched I didn;t find a good reason for it though.
So in your shoes while waiting on a DR I would start the b complex NOW, take the SI from CD3-7, after you are sure you O'ed take a progesterone cream and also eat a while pineapple 2-5dpo cut up and remember the core is the most important part. basically it's the bromelain you are getting. i have thought of just doing a supplement but too much can cause cramping and be a bad thing so maybe sticking with pineapple might be best.
As far as the progesterone... I am not sure what is the best to you OTC and they are NOT as effective as an rx but I do think it's something you need. If you research LP issues and natural progesterone I am sure you can find something. That or go online and look at reviews on amazon.
This is just my .02, I not a Dr. however I play one online
I am sorry you are going through this darlin!
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog