Topic: July Chat
View Single Post
July 8th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Becky - Sorry it is so hot and miserable there. I hope you are able to enjoy the fireworks with Mark next year. That's awesome that Mark liked the gym! I hope he has a great time in his classes!

Robin - Great pics! Can't wait to see the pages you create with them!

Brittanie - Sorry the paint touch-ups have been so difficult.

Nicole - Hope your appointment went well!! I hope you get a lot of great scrappy supplies too!

AFM - Everything is hitting all at once here. We are currently trying to wean calves, cut wheat, cultivate beans and irrigate corn on top of all the other everyday stuff. Kendra will be starting swimming lessons tomorrow morning and then has a 4-H meeting tomorrow afternoon. Then she starts dance classes Wednesday morning. I've been itching to get down and do some scrapping...or at least make a few cards, for a couple of days now. But have been trying to catch up on all the housework that I got behind on the last couple of weeks. I think I am pretty well caught back up to schedule now though. I'm super sore right now. Been totally slacking on my exercising and haven't exercised in about 3-4 weeks now. Then Saturday, I brought home the beef and a half we just had butchered (the other 1/2 went with a friend and I met them in town to deliver theirs). I got to carry 12 of the cardboard flats of meat (basically a large cardboard box with handles that the butcher puts the packaged meat in for storage) down the stairs in the old house to put the meat in the freezer. Each flat weighed between 75-100 pounds. Not all of the meat fit, so got to carry 4 flats back up the stairs and bring them over to the new house. Managed to fit all the meat in there after nearly emptying the thing and putting some of the store bought products into our refrigerator freezer. So all in all, I basically got to carry 20 flats of meat and organize 3 freezers all by myself. Felt like I was being punished for something! Next time we get a calf butchered, DH IS going to be around to help me unload it! Oh...and for anyone who would like an update on the raccoon situation, we are now up to 11.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!