View Single Post
July 8th, 2013, 09:29 PM
Update....
I did it! I told my whole family! And guess what.. They were SO supportive. I was shocked. My mum said it is nothing to be ashamed of and the baby will be loved. I know this is not ideal for anyone or what anyone expected of me but I feel like it is already bringing my family closer. I know my mum is excited to be a grandmother, and I'm excited to share this experience with her. She's coming with me to my doctor's appointment tomorrow. My brothers are being really caring and I just can't believe the support I'm getting. I'm so thankful to God. I feel like everyone just said "what's done is done and where do we go from here?"
I wanted to thank each one of you who responded. You are all so sweet and your words were honestly really helpful to me. I think it's amazing that there are such good people out there willing to help complete strangers. I am going to "pay It forward" and check the boards to see if there is anyone I can offer support to.
Life is not easy and it never goes as planned but when people in life truly love and care about you, it makes everything easier.