View Single Post
July 9th, 2013, 09:05 AM
~Heather~
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissusF View Post
What's your name? Melissa
Where are you from? California
Kids ages and names? Claire 16 months
What's been up this past month? This summer has been a whirlwind. We found out a few weeks ago that my husband was selected for a transfer to West Virginia. This is bittersweet because we are from the East coast and want to move back closer to family but at the same time we don't want to move to WV and we were thinking it would be at least a year before we moved. So now it looks like he will have to report in September. We get a ten day house hunting trip that will have to happen later this month and then we have a vacation planned in San Diego at the beginning of August. As soon as we get back from that we will have to start moving. So life will be busy!
What are you looking forward to in July? Nothing really, lol! I guess seeing our new town and hopefully finding a house to rent will be exciting but I'm so afraid I'll be disappointed by it all.
I'm not sure where you will be located, but Charlestown is a pretty area! and has a fabulous group of home-birth midwives (I used her with my second birth while living in PA ) Good luck on the move!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KtKuKi View Post
I feel like I just filled out the check in from June!!

We just got back from Michigan to visit DH's family for the 4th. We went to a parade, then a carnival, then bbq, and ended the night with fireworks. Overall it was a good visit, but the 12 hour ride out there, and 9 hour drive back were pretty miserable. Also DH's family is weird about me breastfeeding, so every time I fed Cooper I had to go in the bedroom. Honestly though, I didn't mind...I snuck in a little nap several times!

What's your name? Kaite
Where are you from? St. Louis
Kids ages and names? Maddie 3, Cooper almost 4 months
What's been up this past month? We went to see Shrek the Musical, and the weather was amazing. It had been 100 the week before, and the night of the play it was 65! Couldn't have asked for a better night.
What are you looking forward to in July? My sister will be having my niece on the 18th. I can't wait to see my giant 18 lb baby next to a newborn!
I'm an introvert, and as much as I am a HUGE advocate of breastfeeding in public, there are times (usually during large family gatherings) that I really enjoy the excuse to hide out for a bit in a quiet room with just me and my baby

And 18lbs!! Way to grow little man! and great job mama!