Topic: July Chat
View Single Post
July 9th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Nicole - congrats to Wayne & glad appointment went well. and always Yay for new scrappy stuff.

Brittanie - I can't wait to hear that your place is listed!! I hope it sells quickly.

Kelsey - ((Hugs)) I don't know how you keep up with it all, especially with it all hitting you at one time. Good luck & I do hope you find some scrappy time soon.

AFM, as I expected, work is super busy playing catchup . But I did get a new computer installed today. Yay! Only a couple of glitches, but tomorrow I should have all that fixed and be fully functioning. I expect it to remain busy all week, and then I'm only working a couple of days next week. BIL, SIL & kids will be here the 18th through the 22nd. They are moving to England and we're their last stop before they leave the country so it's hard to say when we will have a chance to see them again. I've offered to watch their 2 kids while they take care of some things here plus see some of their friends. That way, I can get some quality time with the kids and also get some pics. It's hard to get many pics with BIL & SIL, it's a complicated relationship with them so things can get stressful when we're together too long. Sad but true. The kids are simply adorable & I hate that Mark won't see his cousins for a very long time after this visit. Hannah & Mark have a blast together, and now that the baby is walking now I expect all 3 to have fun together. SIL is funny sometimes, so she may not want her kids in the sandbox with Mark (which we hope to finish this weekend), but if she's not here I'm sure they'll be out in it. So that's it for my world right now. Off to try to scrap some tonight before bedtime. I really want to match my page total from last month (20) so I need to get busy before all the company gets here.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!