View Single Post
July 9th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Keep Calm and Baby Dance
So I went into my OB, showed her my charts, and she confirmed I'm not ovulating. Since I took a HPT Sunday and got another BFN, she said we could count that as "CD 1" and prescribed me Clomid to take CD 5-9. Then BD on CD 12, 14, & 16. Then I'll come back on July 26 and they'll do a blood test to "see if it worked." I guess that means check progesterone and maybe HcG?

They also tested my prolactin levels today to see if that's hindering things. I weaned my daughter last October at 20 months but can still hand express a few drops of milk. Sorry,

The weird thing is, she said her nurse asked why I was there, and dr told me she told her nurse, "oh, she's here to get the Clomid I told her she should try months ago." I do NOT remember her saying that! Whatever. She might have suggested it and I misunderstood, or just thought she suggested it. Water under the bridge at this point.

I've heard Clomid can dry you up. I might ask the TTCMA ladies if any of them have used Fertile CM w/ Clomid. Didn't someone on here just get a BFP using Clomid + Fertile CM?

At any rate, woo-hoo for trying Clomid! I know it doesn't work for everyone, but I'm hoping it moves me off center.

2, 4, 6, 8...c'mon body, ovulate!

Nov '12