View Single Post
July 10th, 2013, 09:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I need help. A) I have read through the "100,001+ Best Baby Names" book and have come up with diddly squat for names for our little man. B) I seriously might punch my husband in his wee-wee if he doesn't start helping me think of names!!!

I'm not sure if this is a cry for help with boy names, or if this is a vent about my super non-helpful husband!

Honestly, I have come up with list upon list of baby names, and he hates EVERY name I have suggested. But then when I say "Fine, you come up with names" he says "well I don't know of any names!" Hello! There is a giant *** book of names right in front of you! Pick it up! He keeps referring to our baby as "Wolverine" and will not take me seriously when I say we need to start thinking of names. His excuse: "oh we have time." Really?? Ahhhhhhh!

I am going to pull my hair out.

Anyway...do you have any suggestions on where else to look for baby names? I mean, I have read every single boy name in this giant book, and nothing else is popping out at me. Where else do you go when you have read the biggest book there is?