View Single Post
July 10th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies!

I haven't written on this board before, but I am so confused right now and was hoping for some insight!

My son is 10 months old and I am still BFing and pumping while at work. My first PP AF started when we introduced solids and appears to be coming more regularly each cycle. Before baby, I was diagnosed with PCOS and needed Clomid to get pregnant, so regularity at all is a shock to me. Last cycle I know I definitely O'd because I felt it for the first time ever, then 2 weeks later AF started and was super heavy. My anovulatory cycles were always much lighter and didn't last as long.

This cycle, I think I O'd 6/23, and then I have been spotting on and off since then. I thought AF was starting on Monday 7/8 because the spotting picked up, but (tmi) the tampon only had brown and red blood on one side in more of a streak. Tuesday I thought would definitely be the day because I wiped some bright red blood, but then my tampons after that only have mostly brown blood and I'm not wiping much of anything now. It seems like it's in between spotting and a light flow...

Is this wonkiness normal for still BFing, even though I've already had about 3-4 PP AFs? I have never spotted like this before either, so it's really throwing me off! I took a $tree hpt on Monday PM but only got an evap line. We DTD right in line with my suspected O day, but I can't imagine pregnancy is even possible with all of this spotting.