Topic: July Chat
View Single Post
July 10th, 2013, 12:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Brittanie - I hope your house sells quickly!

Nicole - Hooray for new scrappy goodies! Glad your appointment went well! Congrats to Wayne on the job!

Becky - Sorry work is so hectic! Hooray for the new computer though! Have fun with the kids! That's a bummer that Mark won't get to see his cousins much after that.

AFM - It's been an interesting morning. Kendra had ballet at 9 this morning and was supposed to have swimming lessons right after. As we were heading out the door, my cell phone rang. It was the pool calling to let us know that they were canceling swim lessons this morning because a really bad storm was supposed to be going through and they didn't want anyone to get stuck in town with large hail. Came back inside and had DH look at the radar. Yeah, there was some precipitation, but it didn't look very bad at all. We decided that we would go ahead and drive to town for dance (they are only 4 week long summer sessions, so you kind of hate to miss any of them). Got to town and within 30 minutes the sky was clear and it was starting to get hot and muggy.....only a sprinkle on the way into town. So.....really no need to call of swim lessons. Kendra had a private ballet class as the other girl that is signed up was on vacation. She had a great time, but was super disappointed about swimming lessons being called off. Got home and went on a search for 2 of our kittens...Kendra found them hiding in a pipe. They must have got caught out in the storm last night and instead of running to the dog house for shelter, took off and hid in the pipe instead.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!