View Single Post
July 10th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Hi Tina . So sorry for your lost , we all understand your pain , even though some of us are new to the IVF , like me. I know God will give you a baby eventually and all this pain will be forgotten.

My name is Dani (31 years old) and I'm also just starting my first ICSI cycle and I'm beyond scared but excited . All my blood tests and ultrasounds and everything are perfect , the problem is that my boyfriend ( 42 years old has oligospermia , 3milsperm/mil and after 2 years of TTC we decided to move forward and thank God my medical insurance is covering 3 cycles so we are hoping for the best .
Ladies I need your support same as Tina and I think during this process we have each others back and that makes everything easier.
We will probably start the cycle at the end of July or definitely August. I'm still new with all the IVF and ICSI abbreviation so please don't laugh
Tina you are great and we will both have round , big bellies soon...you'll see...that's what an angel just told me Lots of hugs and kisses ladies , we are superwomen

Last edited by DaniS31; July 10th, 2013 at 02:42 PM.