Topic: July Chat
View Single Post
July 10th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Nicole - I hope you got some sleep and enjoyed babysitting your kids today.

Kelsey - bummer on swim being canceled. Glad Kendra enjoyed her dance lesson.

Tamara - Despicable 2 looks really cute. I hope you all enjoy it. And I hope you get to scrap some tomorrow morning.

AFM - I'm slowly getting caught up at work, but ended up with 2 biggie projects today too. sigh . . . seems like it's always happening that way. Mark was also just not himself tonight and when I checked his temp (cause of his fussiness and flushed cheeks) he was running a 101.9 fever. Not what I like to see at all. We gave him some Ibuprofen and it brought it down after 1/2 hour and he was back to himself. Ate a good dinner and went to bed easily. I just hope tomorrow morning he's still fine. I can't take him to daycare with a fever so that means I'll have to stay home if he's not feeling well. I usually don't mind an extra day off, but I'm still trying to get caught up from being off last week and I'm off next week for a few days once our visitors arrive so it's bad timing to take off now. I know they can't help when they get sick, so I kinda feel bad complaining about it.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!