View Single Post
July 11th, 2013, 02:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Do you feed your baby at specific times each day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner?) just about yes. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and bed (oatmeal and
Bottle only) his meals are usually a little earlier than ours so he gets snacks when we eat too lol

Where does baby eat? (high chair, seat, at table, in lap, etc) highchair or bumbo seat

How much solid food does baby usually eat during one meal time? Anywhere between 2 and 6 ounces.

Does baby eat the same meals you fix for the family? He picks off of our meals but he usually gets purees with his. I think I am behind here. I have been so afraid of him choking and havent let him experiment with many foods until recently.

What are some of your baby's favorite foods? He loves squash, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, bananas, ice cream ( i know - bad) he hates the consistency of watermelon and gags on it lol

Do you offer drinks with each feeding? At his meals he gets his bottle right after he eats his purees. When he snacks on our food usually water or watered down apple juice

Do you let baby feed themselves? A little bit but not enough. Probably behind here too

Are there some foods you feed baby without letting them feed themselves? Most his purees lol. Mac and cheese.

Any tips/tricks to make cleanup easier? I agree with Ami - dogs! Lol we were at my future in laws and they dont have one and i felt lost. Haha. Terrible i know

~mommy of 2 angels and one handsome boy~