View Single Post
July 11th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Super Mommy
I am so sorry you had to go through all that. Same for us last fall with our oldest son. I dunno what your ped. is suggesting next, but if you are like I was, its very confusing to know which direction to go next. My ped. Was saying neurology, but we weren't ready for that. I didn't want to try a whole list of pain meds to fix things....I wanted to solve the problem at the root! Once we got the clear ct, we decided to think about chiropractic and diet. It ended up being that he has a gluten sensitivity. After going gluten free, the headaches stopped within a week and all the vision issues stopped as well. I am so relieved for you that the scan was normal...music to a mamas ears. I have never made myself so physically ill with worry as when we were getting that scan and the results. Funny thing, was that my son was sad when we told him there was nothing on the scan. He was hoping there would be something they could just take out of him to make the headaches stop, bless his heart! He had no idea of the magnitude of it all. Think about the diet thing. It could be something she has been fine eating her whole life that is just now bothering her. If you ever need to chat about it, message me!