View Single Post
July 11th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20ghanover View Post
My son's daycare made us drop his at 12 months. And I fought it at first but it was fantastic because we could get out and do things in the mornings, and his afternoon nap became 3 1/2 hours! Heavenly!

I'm actually anxiously awaiting my daughter now dropping hers so we can get a full 3 hours in the afternoon on the same schedule! Right now we have one go down, then the next, then the other one again.........so we basically can't ever leave the house.

Ashley, are you on facebook? A lot of us have an active facebook group now and I noticed the other day that I don't think you're on it. If you want to be (it's a closed private group), just PM me your facebook info.

Thanks!
Melanie
I am in the same boat, it feels like we can never leave the house! My almost 3 year old dropped his morning nap at 11 months. It seemed early and I did everything possible to try and force that nap to continue. I then realized things were much easier with 1 long afternoon nap. We used the mornings to go out and have fun or run errands then he would sleep for 3 hours. I'm hoping my LO drops the morning nap soon but I don't see any signs of that happening yet.