View Single Post
July 12th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How are you today? I think you will pop any minute. Not to mention pre e can also cause early labor.

I feel pretty good. I think my pp bleeding has almost stopped. M midwife says I've been doing too much.

Isabel should come home in a week! And my husband still hasn't painted! But he's been supportive in other ways. He was grumpy my first week or two home but its better now. I think he was stressed about Isabel and didnt want to admit it.

Isabel is 4 weeks old today! People keep saying it went by fast, but for me it has not been fast. Not to mention it costs us 100 a week in gas to go visit her every night, so right now that is at 400. Oh the things I could have gotten her for 400! Of course I knew mommy was a more important gift to her, which is why we have been doing it, and I've been dying to see her every night and hate leaving her side, but it doesn't change that if she was in the womb and then came home with me, we could have afforded more to prepare for her, if that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner