Topic: July Chat
View Single Post
July 12th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Nicole
So this has been a rough week. Like I mentioned early the water broke Monday, Wayne fixed the plumbing and got hired at a new place. My 17 year old moved out at the end of May, in with his girl friend. Wednesday girlfriends mom calls, Tyler is threatening, abusive, lying and stealing. Which are all behaviors he has had for the last 15 years.So she calls DHS and has him picked up. So he is in protective custody. So Wayne works his first night and while he is supposed to be sleeping I get notified that need to be at court at 1:30. Then I have to be interviewed by DHS. Then I get home and Wayne works his second night with idea that this morning the DHS will be coming over during Beau's speech therapy to inspect the house and talk to her to make sure our kids are not beaten and abused.

All this crummy stuff and the icing on the cake was my internet went down for over 24 hours. I thought I was going to die! All the movies I BOUGHT and downloaded to my kindle had the rental expire and they disappeated disappeared from my kindle. So trying to get Scarlett to take rest this afternoon consisted of her screaming for an hour.

My house is so hot. Wayne is sleeping in my nice cool room. I am trying to keep three hot bored kids quite so my little morning person can try to sleep. I finally said F_ it and fed my kids ice cream for dinner.

Now I am going to look at challenges for the crop.