Topic: Fears...?
View Single Post
July 13th, 2013, 03:45 AM
Love Being A Mommy
Hello guys!

Now since DH and I are discussing TTC I'm starting to over think my fears and its stopping me from TTC. It also doesn't help that I started working in Labor and Delivery a few months ago. Don't get me wrong I love, love, love my job and I would say 80% of the time people come in and have wonderful births with very little complications. But that 20% is very scary. I worry about still birth, maternal death (this one has been a huge new fear I've recently gotten) and the fact I had a stat c section with my first I also fear having to choose to VBAC or repeat section. I'm nervous ill make the wrong choice.

Anyway... It kinda sounds silly now that I type it out. But I feel these fears are consuming my life lately and stopping me from having the family I want. My co workers joke that if we didn't have kids before working on L&D we may never of had kids. There is just so much that can go wrong and I've seen some of it. It's very real and very scary. I feel I was naive during my first to term pregnancy.

Anyone else have these fears? I guess I'm just looking for support.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011