View Single Post
July 15th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I love everything about having a new baby except I am totally exhausted! Granted, I am only 9 days pp and it seems to be getting better (or I am getting used to it) but I am so tired that I am dizzy and loopy all day. Also, when I do get a chance to lay down during the day and take a nap, I often just lay there for an hour and before I nod off! Does this happen to anyone else? I am not sure if my body is so overtired that it actually has a hard time falling asleep. I never get to that deep REM sleep. I haven't sleep more than 2 hours since I had Eva. I feel like I am constantly in a fog. My husband goes back to work this week and I am scared of how to keep up with my 5 year old. I feel so guilty for being so tired. Any advice on feeling better or how to cope??

Also, she seems to be flipped where she sleeps more during the day then at night. I am trying to switch her over, any advice? I try to keep her awake more during the day but it's hard, especially if we are doing something or errands because she passes right out.