View Single Post
July 16th, 2013, 10:30 AM
♥ Life with BOYS ♥
We haven't really told anyone. We're waiting to find out what happens with babyB before making any type of announcement. Just the girls from my two previous PR's know for now. & one friend that has been babysitting my boys while I have OB appointments. I actually didn't tell her the first week but the second week when I finally spilled the beans she was like "I know... I go to someone else in that practice and as soon as you said your guys name I knew he was the OB of the group.. He doesn't even do GYN appointments." HAHAHA. Whoops! Can't believe she kept that secret from MEEEEE for a week! LOL

Oh wait! I did have to tell my stepmom on July 4th. She made these awesome strawberry margaritas jello shots (inside of strawberries) specifically for ME sooooo I had to have her help me with a cover story. HAHAHA. Everyone kept bringing me them all day and I would just pass them off. By the time the fireworks started.. she was WASTED!

Wife since 2004. ♥ Mom since 2008.

♥ TTC #1: 4 yrs, 2 months ♥ TTC #2: 1 yr, 5 months ♥ #3: Surprise twins lost at 7 & 10 weeks.