View Single Post
July 16th, 2013, 07:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You and me both . Since I am still in my Masters from August 19th- December 10th and January 20th- May 9th (? I believe) I wll be doing internships on top of my normal job of substance abuse therapist and working at the DPA. I am most likely going to quit the DPA or go down to one day a week there starting August. Since baby is coming in December I am going to try to set job on back burner and work 30-35 hours a week of internship from August-end of November (which hopefully can be combined with some job work for money!) so that once baby comes I can take the last 5 months of school and only work 1 day a week and internship 1 day a week. I can't imagine being away from Tobias more than that each week for the first 6 months or so. Then I am hopefully only going to work 2-3 days a week for another 6 months. This is all in my head of course reality might be different.

I should also mention that because of my internships and needing to stay in one place to do them my husband lives and works out of state only coming home about every other week which makes me that much more tired I swear. Not sure how this is going to work once baby arrives.