View Single Post
July 17th, 2013, 04:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm giving up. Temp went back up today, but spotting continues. Cervix is low hard and closed. AF is around the corner. I had spotting once when I was PG with my son, at like 6 wks or something. I don't know, I didn't know I was pregnant until over 9 wks. (That was a fun conversation: "Honey I'm late." "How late" " Like 27 days late").

Truly Pissed Off. I didn't even have the heart to tell DH that I spotted this morning, he was like a giddy school boy counting down the days until we test. Honestly, I think he wants a baby more than I do at this point. I'm just waiting for AF at this point so I can call the OB and start getting bloods done and maybe another tube test (maybe something went screwy after the D&C in march?) DH's sperm count last Oct was 45 mil per sampling with excellent mot and morph so it's not him. With all the times we DTD prior to 0, that's 270 MILLION boys swimming around Crying WHERE'S WALDO! Couldn't at least one find that egg? I mean geez!

Sorry, just frustrated. My bioclock has turned into one of those bomb shelter alarms that could be heard over 9 counties. Vent over.

AND just to add insult to injury, I'm eating all the junk food I want today and I called my OB and made an appt for after AF ends.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013

Last edited by lelila; July 17th, 2013 at 07:47 AM.