View Single Post
July 17th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Long story short, they decided to stop the induction.... I was in HARD labor for 28 HOURS including the time after they stopped the induction when the contractions were still coming until they tapered off. I'm super exhausted and can't think straight yet, and have no idea how to describe what I am feeling. It was a very traumatic experience and I'm just hoping I can recover a bit before I have this baby. He will probably be coming soon regardless since they already did the Cervadil and all that, I am dilated a bit now and have been having bloody/mucousy discharge since last night. I am home now though and will be able to deliver at the birth center when I go into labor... Providing that it doesn't happen too fast for me to get there.. I honestly didn't know it was possibly or legal for them to start an induction for that long and then just change their minds. Baby's fluid is up though because of the IVs and heart rate is mostly down.. I will be monitoring it at home with my home doppler. I'm still trying to understand what's going on and what happened, so sorry that it doesn't make much sense. That's exactly how I feel.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!