View Single Post
July 17th, 2013, 12:08 PM
PowerPuffGirls
In January 2012, we decided to start trying to add a fourth baby to our family. In February 2012, I found out I was pregnant. Everything was going perfect. I had my first appointment at the end of April. The doctor tried to listen to the baby's heartbeat but couldn't find it. She sent me to the hospital to get an u/s. I knew right away something wasn't right. The tech didn't speak a word the whole time. At the end, she told me to wait in the room. When she came back the nurse from my doctor's office was on the phone. She told me there were two babies and they were both measuring small. She wanted me to go and get my hcg levels checked. I had to do this again a couple of days later.

Then I received the news, I was dreading. My numbers were dropping. I still didn't have any signs that I was going to miscarry until that night. I started hemorrhaging. I was rushed to the ER and had to have an emergency D & E performed. The babies were 11 weeks and 1 day.

Not a day goes by that I don't think of my little angels. We never chose names for them. I always had a feeling that it was twin boys. I have two little stones with an angel in each that I carry around for them.

The hardest thing I had to do was to tell my daughters that the babies were gone. My girls will talk about the babies every now and then. I truly feel that they played a part in blessing me with my beautiful little rainbow, Santino.