View Single Post
July 17th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
[QUOTE=bklynfinest77;27525589]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirdeemrlvs View Post
what a crazy amazing story!!! I've been waiting for this to come out since you posted that you had him in the car.. DH is a hero!! I bet he was scared. I know I would be if I was on the receiving end !.. lol..

How big was he? He looks big. When did you deliver the placenta? Had you been previously dialted that you know of? Did you have other quick labors? QUOTE]

He weighed 8lbs 5oz 20 in long and believe it or not no one little tear ..

I didnít deliver the placenta until about a hour after I arrive to the hospital because I had to wait for the on call doctor to deliver it. To me holding that in ad then delivering it was more painful than having Kedar.

I was dilated 4cm when I was last check on Tuesday( had baby that Saturday) ... Me and hubby joked I would have him at home cause I kept saying I have no idea when Iím really in labor because I donít have killer contractions like everyone else cause I have a high tolerant for pain.

My first I almost had in the cab on the way to the hospital when I got there his head was basically out and I pushed 2 times and he was out the whole delivery from my house( when my water broke) to when I pushed him out was 30min.... My twins was different cause they wanted to keep them in( I was only 31 weeks) so my water broke I went to the hospital and they gave me meds to stop labor.. When I finally went in to labor (4 days later) it took me 45mins from the first real contraction to when I pushed both of them out a total of 4 pushes.
I never had drugs with any of my deliveries cause they always go so fast and I never really feel any pain until it time to push them out.
wow- So jealous!! You must have a REALLY high tolerance for pain!! I think a lot of women would keep having babies if it was that easy. I guess DH should just go to school and get qualified to deliver babies if you want to have any more. LOL..

when I had dd#2 real fast, they still ended up sticking me with an IV after I delivered her to help shrink my uterus. Did they do that to you??? annoying. I didn't tear at all with her either. She was 9lb 2 oz.

Why did they make you hold the placenta in? It would seem more scary to deliver a baby vs. the placenta.