Switching provider question...
View Single Post
July 17th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Feb 2010
Ok, since my post I have found 2 other VBAC friendly practices- ones midwives and they were recommended by my doula. They are 45 minutes away and couldn't get me in until August 12th.
The other, I found through reading my areas baby center boards and I found a lot of recommendations for both Ncb and VBAC. They are only 30 minutes away.
Both need my current pregnancy records before the appt. the second place won't schedule a consultation until they have the records.
Ok-can I. Just ask the office for a copy of my records? And-if I decide to stay with my current practice in the long run, will they be upset about me consulting with other doctors?
I'm probably just being a non confrontational baby here...
View Public Profile
Find all posts by MrsHoot