View Single Post
July 18th, 2013, 04:14 AM
Down Syndrome Pregnancy
Its totally normal. I am also in the same emotional state as you. We have a lot going on right now. My living room is now and has been under renovations for the last SIX weeks. Should have taken no more than TWO but here I am on Weekend number six without a living room, which is smack dab in the middle of the house and my house is tiny so I have been entertaining six kids in the kitchen ugh. Also our finances have been tanking and just seems to continue on and it never seems to catch up. Of course we are still in shock from our T21 diagnosis, and handling well, but sometimes it just hits me in the face, then the other day my daughter came home from a sleepover with friends that lasted four days...with head lice! soo incredibly gross and I am just disgusted by it really. Cant eat or sleep much I am a total and complete wreck and have been crying for three days. I just can't take much more.....I wish it would all just calm down! Im with you mama~

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together