View Single Post
July 18th, 2013, 06:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanne Nicole View Post
We didn't get a single thing from the hospital. We had to provide all our own diapers, wipes, pads, soap for the baby's bath...everything. We weren't prepared for a 4 day hospital stay so my step mum had to bring everything to us from home. They charged me (though I didn't know they charge me until I got the bill) $6 for the peri-bottle and $3 for the ginormous pad they gave me right after delivery - and no mesh panties, I had to put that huge thing in my regular panties. And then they wouldn't give me another big one when I bled through it in 2 hours and needed another. They told me I'd have to use my own.

I was sooooo envious of all you ladies talking about raiding your hospital room for all the extra diapers and blankets and stuff to take home with you.
That's horrible!

We got two cooler bags with sample formula, an ice pack and storage bottles. There were a few diapers left in the room we took and one small pack of wipes but not much. They did give me a bunch of mesh panties because I kept bleeding onto them and they just told me to trash them and they gave me a handful more. I had an awesome nurse. She said some of the other nurses make people rinse them out.