View Single Post
July 18th, 2013, 07:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Woke up this morning at 4AM and took my temp. It was too close to my normal wake up time of 5:45. It was down just a tiny bit. I went to the restroom and went back to bed. It took me about an hour to fall back to sleep. I woke up 35 min later and retook my temp and it had crashed. I charted that temp. I figured that was more realistic since AF was coming anyway.

DH begged me to POAS and I told him there wasn't any point and told him my temp had crashed. I didn't tell him about the earlier temp. I feel so negative and I know it's no good for me, but I can't help it. No spotting today, but that is typical. I always spot for 3 - 5 days, then skip 1 - 3 days then get AF.

I have pretty lousy AF cramps right now. DPO9. Last pregnancy I implanted on DPO9 and DH knows it so he still has hope. I feel bad that I'm not happy and encouraging. Maybe if I had PG symptoms, but I only have AF symptoms. I'm not even looking forward to getting AF so I can start a new cycle. I just want to crawl into bed and sleep.

Sorry I'm not being a happy girl today ladies. Just depressed. I'll cheer up soon.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013