View Single Post
July 18th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Super Mommy
I was hoping that the first decent night of sleep in weeks would mean I'd feel really good today, but no...
When I wiped after peeing there was some bloody yuck but not too much so I'm not too worried. I'm completely out of breath, which is making me super tired, I feel like I'm going to throw up, I'm light headed and keep having to run to the bathroom feeling like I'm either going to throw up or have bm... Sorry to complain, I just don't have anyone to call here to talk to lol

** ended up calling dh because I was feeling so bad, then called midwife. They had me come I for a nst and labor check. 2cm dilated, 80% effaced!! Contracting every 3-4 min mostly... So they sent me for more monitoring at L&D- still contracting but still no pain with them, but because i've not had the strep test they are doing that just incase baby decides to come soon... I wonder if this will actually happen early or if she'll just decide to stay in there! It'd be really nice to have a crystal ball so I know if I should have my mom come early- she has tix to fly here on the 7th

Last edited by sharilyn; July 18th, 2013 at 04:34 PM.